Right after Heidi left I had to take finals for my spring classes. Finals were scheduled for my birthday and the day after, but luckily I only had to take them the day after my birthday. In the morning James left for work to just work a half day and I taught piano lessons till 1:30. My piano students were so sweet and brought me flowers and cards and we shared cupcakes. Then, James and I arrived home about the same time and got ready to go out for the night. He took me to one of my all time favorite places to eat -Outback Steakhouse. It was delicious...like always and I got my usual order the Alice Springs Quesadilla. I used to get the Alice Springs chicken which is very delicious and then when they re did their menu they offered it in a quesadilla taking it to the next level. haha Anyways, then James took me to the South Town Mall and said heres my wallet have at it. Now what kind of husband says that to their wife (the kind that knows their wife won't spend any lol), I know he's the best. Then, we met up with Jim & Juli and got some delicious Cold Stone. My two favorite places in the same day...pure bliss.
The next day I had to take finals all day which ended up going very smoothly. Friday rolled around and James was like hey we are going to get your birthday present today because I couldn't pick it out without you trying it first. He then continued to tell me I was getting a bike. He added, but it doesn't really make sense for you to get a bike and not me because you dont want to ride by yourself. I think James enjoyed my birthday as much as I did getting amazing steak and a new bike. Anyways, we drove to Walmart in Tooele and picked out some bikes. We were walking to the cashier to buy them and realized...welp we don't really have a way to get them home. We decided to be spontaneous and just ride them home to stansbury. So we ripped off the tags and hopped on our new bikes, flip flops and all and rode them home.
![]() |
| On our way to Outback |
![]() |
| Birthday Cards! |
![]() |
| New Bike! |
![]() |
| Bike! |
 |
| Alice Springs Quesadilla- cheese, chicken, bacon, mushrooms, tomatos and best of all the honey mustard dipping sauce! |
No comments:
Post a Comment