Monday, August 12, 2013

6 & 7 Months

The last few months have kind of blurred together with all the new things Caysen has learned. He is growing up so much and developing his little personality. He surprises us daily. Here are some things he does/loves these past 2 months.
-professional sitter
-professional waver (whenever we are trying to get him to do anything else he just waves. He even waves both hands to dance)
-professional crawler (im adjusting to having a mobile baby)
-pulls himself up on everything: couches, tables, peoples legs. (He isn't a skilled "faller" yet so I'm pretty sure he's going to have a perma-bruise on his forehead for awhile.)
-Loves grass, bark, dirt, rocks. He likes these things so much that when I am exercising in the garage and he's on the floor playing he will crawl to the cracks in the floor and pick out all the dirt and sticks.
-Cayse also loves swimming and swinging ( 2 things we are going to miss once winter comes) I'm dreading the winter because every time he gets fussy we just head outside and he's a new person. I don't think he's going to love outside as much when there's snow everywhere.
-When we are outside he's started to notice the birds flying in the sky. If it's not too bright we'll lay on our backs and watch the birds fly over us.
-He still loves himself in the mirror and has started trying to eat/kiss himself in the mirror
-He says mamama and dadadad and hi

I'm sure there are more things he does, but these are the ones I can think of now. Our little baby is starting to not be so little baby anymore!













No comments:

Post a Comment