My baby is not so baby anymore. I'm a little sad that he keeps learning new things everyday, but I'm happy ill be able to have more children to enjoy the baby stage with again. Here's an update on Caysen:
-He points at everyone and everything. He has learned that pointing will get him what he wants, which is great when I'm letting him choose what to eat for lunch, but not so great when he demands the majority of the day. Now that he realizes he's allowed to have an opinion and knows how to express it he sure does all day long
-He took his first steps! So fun but he is in no way a professional walker. By the looks of his poor bruised head you can tell. He take a few steps here and there, but crawling is definitely his preferred form of transportation
-He says mama, dada, nana (banana or really any food at thus point), kkkkk for kitty
-When you aske where is jesus he points to our one picture of jesus hanging on the wall.
-sleeps through the night ... has been for awhike (so grateful)
-He laughs whenever someone else is laughing or if he wants attention from someone
-He babbles nonsense all day long. I love it :)
-He almost always sits with his feet crossed.
-He squeezes his fists together and and shakes when he's super excited or super mad.
-He HATES getting dressed (you'd think it was torture)
- He LOVES reading books and rolling the ball back and forth
I love my little guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment