Well I dropped the ball the last few months keeping up on caysens developments, but he is growing into a little toddler. I love watching him explore things, make connections, and remember things. His little brain is constantly working. I'm going to try and list some things about him, but I'm sure there will be future blog posts with little bits here and there describing his development.
He loves walking and running.
His attempt at jumping looks like he's doing squats or dancing
He thinks the only way to throw a ball is to put it over your head with both hands (he's seen way too much basketball:)
He's getting better at his fine motor skills, which include coloring
He is a very good eater most of the time. Especially if its chicken nuggets, tomatoes, olives, pancakes, hotdogs, cheese or anything with spaghetti sauce on it.
He tries to dribble a basketball by slapping it
He climbed out of his crib at 13 months
He says a variety of things including mama, da da, papa, hide (Heidi), ball, ba-ball (basketball), no, dont, Na-na (banana), boon (balloon), vroom vroom, choochoo, woof-woof, meow he's working on shoes, hoop. I, sure I've forgotten things he says. I love that he's beginning to communicate better, but the best part is that he understands so much more!
He loves his bath and now swims around and loves his bath toys
He loves dancing to music
He loves going to the indoor swimming pool (the only way we are surviving winter)
He loves wrestling and snuggling (he knows the way to each of his parents hearts:)
He's such a joy and I love hanging out and playing with him all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment