Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alright...I caved...Im gonna start blogging!

James and I have been married for over six months now. We already have so many memories and have grown together. I can't wait for forever that we have to spend together. I couldn't ask for anything more. It seemed like right after we got married there were two things people were concerned with. One, when are you going to have kids and two, when are you going to start blogging. The answer to both of those questions was...uhhhh...later. haha. Well, Im giving into the blogging. I figure that it is a good way to keep track of our crazy fun times all in one place anyways!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you to become a blogger! I love blogging! It's way fun! Can't wait to see all the fun and cool stuff about yall since I never see yall cause we live so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am excited you started blogging! Blogging is a lot of fun once you get a hang of it lol :)

    ReplyDelete