Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall

   My favorite season will always be summer. I guess my California roots just run too deep, but I absolutely love the fall. I love seeing all the changes. The change in leaves from green to red orange and yellow. The change in people as they start being filled with the holiday spirit. The change in clothes, when you get out all your warm sweaters, jackets and boots. The change in food to big warm meals, baking treats and hot chocolate. (well that isn't really a change for me im always baking treats ;] I love Halloween watching all the cute kids get all dressed up and having every excuse to eat all the leftover candy. I love Thanksgiving and how it spills over to make a whole month of focusing on what we have to be grateful for. Even though fall means that school gets tougher, that doesn't take over all the wonderful things that come with it. I figure I can jump on the bandwagon and start saying something everyday that I am grateful for. I figure that will be good way to remeber to blog. haha.    Today I am grateful for my husband. He is so fun. We are always being silly, laughing, and just enjoying each other every second we have together. He is so hardworking and responsible to be the provider for our little family as I finish school. He is constantly serving me and attentive to me. I came home yesterday from a 14 hour day at school to find a clean house all tidy and vacuumed. I am so grateful that we were sealed together for forever :]

No comments:

Post a Comment