Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So Easy to be Grateful

Lately it has been so easy for me to look at my life and realize all the things I have to be grateful for. Over the past two months there have been 9 people who live in our current town, or my hometown that have lost their lives or have been seriously injured and are fighting to recover. My heart and prayers go out to their families and friends. I am so grateful for my life and the opportunity I have to live here to grow and learn and experience so many things. I know I have it lucky to have such an easy life that is going so smoothly. I know there will always be hard times that come in the future, but no matter what I will always be grateful for this life that I am having the opportunity to experience and enjoy every moment of it!

2 comments:

  1. love this post. makes me realize how lucky i am as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Em! I sure love you and can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete