Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update :]


So this weekend was really fun. We went out to the cheesecake factory for my Mother-in-laws birthday. It was soooo good, but the portions are SO big there. We also got to play more with our new kitten. She is extremely playful. I have scratches all over my legs from her climbing all over me. She is still learning how to walk around with her claws in. We named her Mallie :] like Mr. O'Malley from the aritocats. We love our new little addition to our family! Today I am grateful for our wards. I am grateful that we have a ward family that we assigned to where we can get to know people and serve together. I love my calling. I am the Beehives advisor and get to teach them every week. I know that it is only an hour for them on Sundays, but it makes my whole week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! Cute kitty! Love the name! :) So, I totally just realized....we have the same calling! Don't you just love it so much? I know I sure do!!! Keep updating, cuz I am reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? It is so much fun, beehives are the best! thanks :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em! The kitty is so cute! I'm in the Young Women's too! But I'm the personal progress adviser. It's way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Mallie is soo cute!!! How fun. The most 'addition' that I think we'll have in our apartment will be the bugs...which are promptly killed on the spot when Steele is home or which cause me to be squeeling on top of the table until he comes home, haha.

    ReplyDelete