Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yummy in My Tummy!

Today I am grateful for food. This is one of those things that I might say and James responds with "uhhhh...honey that's a fat girl comment, good thing your not a fat girl" I love food. Sometimes it the thing that comforts you, "hits the spot", brightens your day, or is just simply fun to bake. I know it sounds silly, but I am especially grateful for food around the holidays because it brings families together. I am grateful for the meals that my family ate together every night around the table. Some of my favorite foods are ice cream, mac and cheese, orange chicken, raspberries, and anything mexican. And as for James...his answer is meat! which is true. Every meal I always save a little room for some sweet dessert, but James eats meat for appetizer, main course, and dessert. I am grateful to have a husband that will eat just about anything and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment