Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

The day before Thanksgiving James and I went out and did a whole bunch of Christmas shopping. We got some good sales, but also avoided black friday madness, it worked out perfectly! The next morning we woke up bright and early and James played in a Turkey Bowl [yes it was 6 degrees, yes I know my husband is a stud]. I went all bundled up with my hot chocolate, I couldnt miss an opportunity to watch some football :) Then we came home and defrosted ourselves, cooked our homemade apple pie and went to an amazing turkey feast at James parents Jim and Juli's. The food was so delicious I was literally stuffed to the brim. The brothers then played "lets wrestle till we almost throw up" and when Jim threatened whoever threw up had to clean it up they promply wrapped it up. Of course we could miss out on a turkey day nap all snuggled on the couch just like when we were dating :) watched a few Christmas movies followed by some Dominos. It was a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment: