Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crazy till Christmas!

We are so excited that we get to go to California for Christmas, but it is making our time till we leave very jam packed full. James is on his long part of his work schedule, and I am in finals. Not only is it just tests, but now that I am in the Elementary Education Program it means lesson plans, projects, papers, and on top of that all tests as well. Not to mention that I am taking 17 credits. Its o.k. though because I will feel so accomplished by the time this semester is over. Also, I will be that much closer to having my degree! Yay! On top of all the school work I am trying to do fun holiday things around here for mine and James first Christmas together (Christmas cards, baking, decorating, Christmas movies). Finding balance in all of this craziness is sometimes hard, but prioritizing and choosing what is good-better-best helps us get through all of our busy-ness, but still enjoy this time we have together. I always keep in the back of my mind lots of lines from different songs and lines that come to mind in our daily lives currently are "you've only got 100 years to live" "live like you were dying" "Well, it's ok. It's so nice
these are some good times It's just another day in paradise Well, there's no place that I'd rather be Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" "your gonna miss this,  your gonna want this back, your gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast, so take a good look around, you may not know it now, but your gonna miss this"

No comments:

Post a Comment