Thursday, December 16, 2010

Can't wait for California!

James and I really got lucky this year. He was scheduled to work Christmas Eve and Christmas, but because he knew how important the holidays are to me my wonderful husband figured out a way to get it off! Yay! So, we are headed to California for the holidays to be with my family. I am looking forward to a break from cleaning, cooking, and responsibilties. Looking forward to my moms yummy cooking, hanging out with my family,caroling, seeing friends and the warm weather. I am sure there are going to be lots of fun pictures to post after our trip. I always forget how crazy it is getting ready to go on vacation with cleaning, packing, and getting everything settled to leave (especially since we added a kitty into the mix of things), but I think that pre-trip craziness makes the vacation that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment