Monday, January 24, 2011

As of lately...

Since the holidays our life has gone back to its usual routine of work, school, and squeezin in some play whenever we get a second. There are a few fun things in the mix of our life now. James jumped on an opportunity at work for a promotion and switching to only working days. The only thing is that it is a welders position. So...James is going to Applied Technology college in Tooele and is getting his welding certification. He is so excited to be in school and be learning to some something new with his hands. I'm praying there are no extreme injuries during the process, since he always seems to find a way to get hurt. But its nice now to not be the only one with homework in the house now! As far as me I'm just going through school, teaching piano, and doing wife things like cooking, cleaning, and getting crafty. My new thing that I am loving is new recipes, so if anyone has any good ones, send them my way. Some new ones that we have tried are cafe rio pork, curry meat sauce and rice, and our own original (made-up) haha ribs and mashed potatoes recipe [which turned out DELICIOUS]. Besides that James and I have had some fun feeding the ducks who ended up attacking us, or slipping on the ice racing to get the bread from us, it was pretty funny watching some ducks face plant it on the ice, playing basketball, and getting over being sick. Even though these all may seem like normal everyday things, i love my life. and routine things are now the funnest thing when you have someone to share them with. I love how James and I make everything fun...no matter how simple it is. I am so glad to be married and would not have it any other way. :]

1 comment:

  1. Married life is awesome! Tell Butch Congrats! He is gonna do big things for his family :) Good luck with school! It is a challenge juggling everything!

    ReplyDelete