Friday, August 17, 2012

Little Blue

This is a tribute to my car that I have been driving for all my commuting back and forth for all my schooling and the first thing that James and I bought together when we were engaged. We bought this car hoping it would last us till we could get something better and it did just that. After 70,000 miles in 2 years and only $40 for a minor repair little blue was definitely a great car for us. James decided that although this car worked well for us to do commuting and driving around town that he didnt think it was a safe enough car to have a baby riding in the back of....especially in the snow. So........ we sold it! annnnnndddd....bought a new car!!! :) :) Now we have been planning on this for awhile and saving up and doing our homework on what cars we were interested in and the newest member of our vehicle family is a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder! I love the way it looks from the outside and I love being higher up when I am driving...idk if I can ever go back! Also, I love my back up camera and controls on the steering wheel. Really...anything woulda been an upgrade, but I am grateful that we were able to get a nice model.
right before we sold it



No comments:

Post a Comment