Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lately...

Here's some funny things that have happened lately...pregnancy related.

- For the first time I tried to hit the garage button, then run and jump over the sensor and failed!

-Me "Hey babe Im running to the store" James "oh yeah running?? That's gonna be a little hard for you."  Me "Ill jump up and do that right now" James "Please dont jump up you might hurt yourself" haha he thinks hes so funny.

- An old old man at the doctors office literally yelled across the waiting room to me, "when are the twins due?" (everyone else looks at me to how I'm gonna respond...awkward)

- Good thing there's no cameras in public bathroom stalls because I STILL do not flush with my hand, but awkwardly lift my foot to hit the flusher. (I used to try and avoid public bathrooms at all costs, but when your deciding between peeing your pants or going in one, I have had to give in)

- Being pregnant my asthma has been acting up and having baby trying to jam himself where your lungs go doesnt make breathing any easier. So the other day James and I went to the dentist. He went second, so when we arrived home he was still VERY numb. I was telling him a story and he started laughing. I glanced over from what I was doing and I see half my husbands face in a full out busting up laugh and the other half perfectly limp and slightly droopy. HILARIOUS. one of those moments in time I wish I could freeze forever. As a result I fell to the ground laughing which led to minor asthma attack, which led to full on tears from laughing, which led to the baby giving a big jump on my full bladder and I may or may not have peed my pants a little. Oh the memories.

34.5 weeks! yay! Cant wait for our little guy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment