Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cruisin!















James and I just booked a cruise to the Bahamas for Auguest. I cannot wait till we are in the sunshine, on the beach, relaxing without a care in the world, but alot has to happen before that. I am going to be going to school full time spring and part time summer. I have continuous school until I graduate next year and I am so lucky to have such a hard working husband that spoils me with fun things like a cruise so that I have something fun to look forward to on my breaks! We are looking for other couples to come with us, so if you're interested let us know we got a sweet deal through costco!

3 comments:

  1. we would love to go! when do you have to pay the deposit by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that sounds like so much fun! Me and AJ need to go on a vacation soon....we need a break from school and work...how did you get that deal from Costco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to costcotravel.com, click the cruise tab, bahamas/carribean,3-6 nights,aug 2011 and it will pull up a whole bunch. We are doing the 4 night cruise that leaves out of Miami from aug 22-26. It doesnt have any "days at sea" it stops at nassaeu,coco cay bay, key west. After you click on that cruise, it will ask if you want to include airfare, hotel, and travel between port/airport/hotel. I checked out doing it all ourself and I couldnt find a cheaper deal than what costco found. so we clicked yes for them all and we got 2 round trip tickets to miami,two cruise tickets, a hotel the night before the cruise, and travel to and from everywhere for 1549 or something really close to that. We didnt chose a fancy room or anything on the cruise, we knew from our past cruise experience that we didnt care about our room becuase we were hardly in it and when we were we were sleeping or getting ready.

    ReplyDelete